From: NOC<noc@hunterfiber.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Hunter Communications- Emergency Maintenance Outage- 9/15/2016- 23:00-23:59

Hunter Maintenance Outage #13795 for the Ashland area has been completed.
During the course of last night’s maintenance, Hunter became aware of a necessary manufacturer-required firmware update. Hunter will need to perform this firmware update tonight (9/15/16) from 23:00-23:59.
Customers in the Ashland area may experience a brief outage during this maintenance window as the chassis switches to the redundant module.
Hunter Network Operations

Comments are closed.